Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

Checkmate – The Last Generation

A swing club in NYC with a "velvet rope" policy to ensure that only the hottest couples and females are allowed to enter. That's how Checkmate wants you to believe they operate. I must admit, it sounded great. Our visit to the club, however, proved that it was anything but high-end and selective.

We arrived at 227 East 56th Street at about 10pm. We like to arrive early to get a taste of a club's atmosphere and watch as the crowd builds up. We've been to some clubs that remain dead all night. Of course, you can never guarantee a successful night at any swingers club as you may not meet anyone compatible.

Outside the reception area of the club, there was a small hallway on the basement level and on the door was a sign "PRIVATE PARTY TONIGHT." We're not stupid-we know that such a sign is designed to keep out people and give the illusion of selectivity and exclusivity. We waited at the door, and after a minute we were buzzed in. At the front desk of the next small room was a man who looked up at us. "How can I help you?" he asked. Rocco responded, "Well, we're here for the club--the party tonight." The man frowned. He was wearing a black suit with a black shirt and a black hat. He looked like Chamo from "I Love New York."

"Well, do you know a member?" We responded that we did, and gave the name of someone we knew. But that wasn't good enough for Chamo. He tried his best to make us feel like we may not be good enough for the club. Fortunately, we're not that stupid. We may not be Barbie and Ken, but we know we deserved to get in. Frankly, if I'm good enough for Lexington Steele, I'm good enough for some underground swing club-as judged by Chamo who doesn't even prefer to fuck females. But this practice of giving people a hard time works well–most people, especially the elite Manhattanites, think that they're special if they can gain entrance into such an establishment. So, I can understand the marketing ploy.

Of course, we were let into the club. Chamo told us that this was a "temporary" entrance and that if things worked out he might ask us to return. The poor treatment at the front door left us with a sour taste. But we figured that this was how he treated everyone who came in. In fact, most of the patrons actually return. "Please, sir, insult us some more!"

We walked into the main room. There was a stripper pole in the middle of the room with couches on two sides. There was a very nice bar with a few raised bar tables and chairs. Another couch was located by the front entrance. We looked around. Elite? Selective? Was this a joke??? I felt scammed as I looked at a man by the bar. He was in his late 40's with a bald spot and wearing jeans. Wow… I was shocked. He looked just like Steve Balmer from Microsoft! As you can see in the photo, my description is accurate. And then, no joke, another older man goes up to the stripper pole and starts doing a little jig. What was this??? I could not contain my laughter, so I walked to a different area.

The décor looked like something out of Scarface. It was tacky, and straight out of the 1970s. Normally we don't care much about the décor of a club (it's all about the people you meet, anyway), but we were told by countless people that this was upscale -- and we were expecting something special. Alright, maybe Chamo spent awhile putting all this together; the white couches, the paintings, the Roman statue, the disco balls… fantastic. It just felt cheesy, and not very classy-and it definitely didn't excite me. You can see the pictures and judge for yourself.

We sat at the bar tables and looked around. It was almost 11pm and more people were coming in. I was wearing a sexy cleavage top with a skirt, and Rocco was looking hot. Not a SINGLE person approached us. Most of these people looked really obnoxious. I did see one overwhelming theme throughout the night--older men in their 40s and 50s with some eye candy, aka gold-diggers. The more attractive girls looked like hired help. But then, more and more older women started coming in. One of them looked like Joan Rivers! I was seeing so much plastic surgery that I felt like I was in an episode of Nip/Tuck!!

Again I thought, how exactly does this place consider itself selective? Old, bald guys were wearing jeans and obviously didn't give a crap about what they looked like. I'm not talking designer jeans either; these jeans looked like Wrangler classics! Finally, we saw a young couple that had been to one of our parties in the past. We gave them a hug and felt so happy to see an attractive couple at this geriatric convention. But they started to give us the cold shoulder. We knew that the girl was primarily interested in girls, but why was she avoiding us? My best guess -- these two were not a full swap couple, and she got mad at him (and apparently, me) for fucking at the party I had hosted. Oh boy… please people don't mix drama and swinging. If you aren't down with your mate being with someone else, at least make that clear to him/her-and others!

Well anyway, our former guests were good for one thing-they were talking to another hot couple. Rocco turned around to them and introduced himself. Steve and Heather were really awesome. We talked for about an hour about all the clubs we had been to, and we slowly found out that Heather was really into everything hardcore. She was fascinated by a glory hole party she had heard about. This was my type of girl! We made sure to give her our card and exchange numbers. And since I always like to help make fantasies come true, I'm going to provide her with her fantasy of a glory hole party at our next event!!

So, yes there was a silver lining-Steve and Heather. By the time we looked around at midnight, there were dozens of new couples that had arrived. The party was kickin' (if you consider dozens of out of shape senior citizens to be kickin') -- and yes, there were a few good looking people there (about a dozen good-looking people, mostly women, total!). I must say, however, the men did not match the good looks of their female counterparts. Then, more really OLD people arrived. One man was around 70, but had a much younger Asian girl at his side.

Selective, hm? I think I figured out the formula that Checkmate was using. If the girl was half decent, a couple would be allowed in. But there were two groups that was missing from all of the fun: African Americans and Hispanics. Yes readers, Checkmate has a racist guest policy. In fact, I met an African American gentleman at a different party who had warned me about Checkmate in the past. He had told me that he could not break the velvet rope and gain entrance at this club because of his race. In total juxtaposition, I always love to see girls (and guys) of every race and creed -- a predominantly white, Wall Street "over-50" convention is not my idea of a hot crowd. The moment that you assume that certain types of people do not belong, or aren't "classy" enough-you are doing a disservice to the swing community. One of the tightest girls Rocco has ever fucked was African American, and one of the nicest guys I ever met at a club was Dominican. I considered the irony of Checkmate's homosexual "manager" excluding minorities. Chamo was Hispanic himself! Ah, the double standards of the world amaze me.

At 1am, some of these old geezers were getting tired. After all, it must have been way past their bedtimes. They were the first ones in the changing room, getting ready to strip naked -- and fuck. The set up is pretty stupid. Instead of giving out locks, an attendant had to open and close your locker for you. So, changing took forever and the changing area was really crowded. Rocco and I tried to shield our eyes as we went back there. But it was no use… I saw the fakest boobs on some of the oldest women I had ever seen naked. I turned to Rocco, "This is really a turnoff, how could anyone think this is hot?"

Swinging often has a negative connotation associated with it. But for the longest time, Rocco and I forgot why. We have established a great network of friends, and throw our own events at which we have some of the hottest couples in the city attend. We got spoiled. The patrons of Checkmate were downright disgusting, and illustrate why many young couples won't set foot in a "swing" club -- they don't want to see old, nasty people. I saw a man with a hairy back that rivaled that of Ron Jeremy, and men who were old enough to be my grandfather. I have been with older men who took care of themselves, and I often prefer an older guy, but these nasty guys were a long way away from caring. After all, their trophy wife will fuck them and, if they're lucky, try to recruit another girl.

The play areas were decent. There were only two rooms that were a practical size; big enough so that many couples could sit on the couch, or next to each other on the bed. Other rooms were just big enough to fit a full size futon mattress and surrounded by mirrors to give the illusion that the area was bigger than it really was. In total there were 2 big rooms, 1 room with a futon and love seat, and 2 smaller rooms just big enough for the futon.

We sat in one of the rooms and watched as the old folks made their way around. At this point we felt like investigation journalists on a safari. The couples kept searching each room looking desperately for action, any action. If they saw something, they'd swoop in and try to get a good seat. Typically it would be the single males (who are not allowed into Checkmate) who engage in the "frantic nomad wandering." But at Checkmate, many couples acted as desperate as even the creepiest single male. We saw a very tall woman, with very large hips and very small breasts team up with her much shorter, bald husband to try to corner couples in the hallway. Their strategy was to make some sort of eye contact and move in for the kill, like hungry lions. I saw them attempt this on dozens of couples including us, with no success. Finally, the tall woman just tried to make conversation in the hallway with anyone. "Oh! Lovely breasts you have dear!" she said to a frightened couple. Rocco and I managed to escape the scene and went back to the changing area.

We noticed the couple who was giving us the cold shoulder had changed into towels along with Steve and Heather. They were honestly the only hot couples (and by that I mean BOTH members of the couple were hot) in the club that night. We attempted to find a room, and that's when more drama came from the cold shoulder couple. We finally found a free bed, and I moved in to touch Heather's amazing body. The cold shoulder couple bailed…and another couple came in their place. The man, a finance executive, knew Steve and Heather. He wasn't my type, so I didn't play with him. He also hadn't said a word to me all evening and I don't fuck complete strangers. He spent a few minutes convincing his blonde date to move closer to all of us. I started making out with Heather. She was really gorgeous. Blonde, beautiful face, amazing boobs, and just the right proportions. I sucked her big boobs with Rocco and proceeded to suck his hard cock.

Heather, who was excited that the action had finally started, helped me suck Rocco's thick penis. I made out with her on top of his cock. She was so delicious. I moved over to see Steve's dick. Nice and hard…I started to suck him. Rocco started fucking me as I took Steve's dick in my mouth. At that point, the finance exec. asked Heather, "Could you please lick my girl's pussy while I fuck her?" Holly responded enthusiastically, "That's hot! It's a fantasy of mine!" The exec. fucked his girl doggy-style while Heather positioned herself underneath them and licked the blonde's pussy. I noticed a crowd outside the doorway. Of course, we had the hottest scene anyone had seen all night. An overweight Asian man tried to get his girl in on the action. Maybe he thought he could eventually get in? Can't blame him for trying.

The bed was overcrowded and our bodies were intertwined. This was an orgy! Rocco kept fucking me, and I came twice. I was having a lot of fun. Then I hear sounds from the next room, "AHHHHHHHH!" It sounded like some girl was in pain, taking a bullet -- not a dick! Another couple moved onto the corner of the bed, so a sloppy looking man could get a better look while he fucked his girl. He fucked her until he came, but in the process her pussy kept queefing. And, she must have been so into it...she kept her clothes on the whole time and looked down on the foor! The mood was totally ruined. This guy's dick was obviously too small to fill her hole, and the sound had made us start giggling. "It wasn't me," one of the other guys said.

I wanted to fuck Steve when things were still hot, but I couldn't find any condoms. What a classy club…BYOC (bring your own condoms)??? I'm sorry, but a swing club shouldn't operate without having condoms in all the play areas. Especially a club charging $140 per couple!! So, without any options to do otherwise, we all went back to our designated mates so we could fuck them raw; given that there weren't any condoms available. At this point, I realized that men were cumming on the sheets in all the play areas all night! Alright...this place is GROSS and will probably earn my title for worst swing club in NYC. I wish I had a blue UV light! And, don't expect Chamo or anyone else to come and change the sheets-they didn't give a shit. No worker ever came back to the play area. They were busy in the front counting their money.

At this point, everyone started locating their clothes and making their way out. What a disappointment. Neither Rocco or I got to fuck anyone else that night. Rocco didn't even cum -- we had to go home to finish him off!

It took another 20 minutes to get the locker guy to open our locker. I was still peeved. I told Rocco, "this place is really lame." Another man overheard and said, "Oh yeah?" I told him that I was a little too extreme for a place like this. After all, my idea of fun is not having sex next to another couple, which the majority of the couples had done -- there was not much "swinging" at this club. I like to see 3somes, 4somes and more-somes; I like seeing big dick, not grandpa's dick…

At the end of the night the tall woman with the wide hips and her bald husband approached another much younger couple. It was like in chess; the younger couple was surrounded, and … CHECKMATE

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, I'm a black make who's been to Checkates a couple of times with my wife who Japanese. We always found some young couples to have fun with. This was 8 years ago however and maybe things have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This review is based on a very current experience. I cannot comment on how these clubs operated 8 years ago.

    ReplyDelete