Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

We Have a Winner!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

After an exhaustive search the greater New York metro area, I can happily crown the WINNER of the 2009 Monsters of Cock contest! I received dozens of submissions from "hung men," complete with pictures. My girlfriends and I reviewed said entries and narrowed it down to the "final five." I personally met with the final five for cock-size verification purposes. OK, OK, I might as well be honest! In addition to verify cock-size, I also wanted to fuck these super-hung men.

Without further ado, measuring in at a jaw-dropping TEN inches in length and the thickness of a Glade aerosol dispenser... I am pleased to present to you, TITAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment