Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

Summer Heat was a SCORCHER!

Everyone in NYC knows how hot it gets in August--the high temperature will be 92 today, August 10th. As hot as today is, Saturday night was sizzlin'! I am, of course, referring to the SoS Summer Heat Erotic Event! Thank you to everyone that came out. The party was a wild success. As usual, our attendees were extremely sexy, open-minded, and friendly. The icing on the cake was that it was also my birthday -- and boy did I celebrate!

I'm not quite sure if I'm all recovered from the party. At least we can smile when asked, "So, what'd you do this weekend?"

I will be posting some of the reviews I have received from the attending guests, who were THRILLED! If you would like to submit a review, please send me an email.

And, if you're on SDC, Sexxymofo, or SLS -- write "SchoolOfSex" a certification and a review, and we'll do the same in return.

In the next week, I will also post some pictures of the body art by dSetia on the sexy bodies of our female guests to the Yahoo group. If you would like to join, please enter your email address here:

Subscribe to SchoolOfSex




Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com



Welcome to all the new SoS members! We hope to see everyone on September 18 when SoS co-sponsors the premiere NYC lifestyle event - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

1 comment:

  1. Great Party . Cant wait for the next one ...."H.Potter"

    ReplyDelete