Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

Jimmyjane Afterglow Candle

I am always excited to review multi-task products! So, when Babeland asked me to review a candle that melts body massage oil, I was thrilled! The product is called the Afterglow Candle. Babeland's website suggests lighting up the Afterglow Candle to set a romantic mood, then blow it out, dip the included body brush in the melted wax, and paint the warm oil in areas to be massaged. When heated, the wax liquefies into high-slip massage oil that softens and hydrates the skin. The unique blend of cosmetic-grade waxes provides great sensation at the perfect melting point. Pour a little on the skin, and enjoy the silky warmth. More than a candle, it's an encounter. Burns up to 42 hours, every one of them memorable. Matchbox included.

I get excited every time I light this candle because I know it's going to lead to massage...and massage leads to...well, you can read about it by clicking here. However, for the sake of the product review, I will primarily focus on the product, and not the sex experienced before and after use of the candle.

Nigel, Rocco and I had some fun with this candle during our latest rendezvous. It takes about a half hour of burning time before enough massage oil is available for use by two people. This is the perfect time for foreplay, or in my case, to have some hot sex. I wanted to show Nigel how to use the product so I demonstrated by giving him a massage. I took the brush that came with the candle and dipped it in the hot oil. I didn't want to burn his skin (but, I guess you can if you're into that sort of kinky thing) so I trial tested the temperature of the oil by touching the brush. It was perfect. I spread on 2-3 coats of the oil on Nigel's back and gave him a hot oil massage. The candle-wax-turned-oil was very easy to apply and smelled like light cucumber. I am going to try out the other scents to see if I can find something stronger. But this smell is perfect for anyone who is sensitive and does not want a strong smelling oil.

The product is very easy to apply and worked very well. I liked the fact that the oil is not overly sticky, almost the consistency of baby oil. There is not much residue left behind, which is good if you do not want to stain your sheets. After I finished giving the hot oil massage to Nigel, he reciprocated by giving me a deep-tissue massage. It felt great and the oil provided the proper amount of lubrication needed for such an intense massage.

I have been using this product ever since it came in the mail and I absolutely love it. If you're looking for a unique type of massage oil, I think you should check out the Jimmyjane Afterglow Candle. Of course, your night may not end with a massage, as mine ended with more sex. But, that's a good thing!





If you would like to purchase a JimmyJane Afterglow Candle, please click here.

Product name: JimmyJane Afterglow Candle, Cucumber Water Scent
Product retail value: $28
Available at: Babeland
The positive/negative breakdown:

+

*A candle AND massage oil in one!
*Lightly scented
*Discreet
*Quality oil
*Cool product

-
*The scent is not strong enough
*You may prefer traditional massage oils over melted wax that turns into an oil

Overall score: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment