Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

Fusion Duality Vibrator Review

Babeland's Fusion Duality Vibrator is truly the next generation of vibrators. I have personally never been the biggest fan of vibrators-I like them but usually in conjunction with something else (like, a hard dick for example). Therefore, I haven't ventured out and bought many vibrators in the past couple of years (unless you count the Sybian). I was excited to receive the Fusion Duality vibrator from Babeland because-well, just look at it! It looks cool as hell! I didn't know whether I should put this thing inside my vagina or leave it out on the table as abstract art! I did take it out, but then I realized I didn't have 4 AAA batteries. So, Rocco went to the store and bought some rechargeable NiMH AAA's. So, ladies (and gentlemen) make sure you are well stocked.

The metal box the Fusion Duality came in is great. I always appreciate when manufacturers pay attention to the details. It makes me very happy to know that my new Fusion Duality has a cool new home and won't get tossed in with millions of other sex toys I have. Before using the product, I briefly read Babeland's description of the Fusion Duality which states that the vibrator has "two independently vibrating heads: one with a hook that’s perfect for stimulating the G-spot or prostate (5" insertable), the other contoured with exciting bumps and ridges (3" insertable). They combine with easy push-button controls to create 16 finely-tuned sensation combos. The dual heads also make it perfect for use with a partner—just customize this quiet, satiny-smooth toy to vibrate in exactly the right way for both of you. Oh, and did we mention that it’s waterproof? With all the possibilities, one thing’s for sure: you’ll never have a single dull moment with the Fusion Duality." 16 different combination of vibrations? Remember when you only had two options?

I turned on the vibrator to test the different speeds. There were some unique options. There was a setting that made the vibrator pulsate; it seemed cool but when I later tried it, I didn't prefer this setting over the others. I took a second to decide which end I wanted to use. I went for the G-spot end and asked Rocco to lube it up. He helped me by playing with my clit (what a great helper). I was a little scared to put the hook-like end inside but I was certain that Babeland stands behind quality products so I went for it. I could definitely feel the different vibrations and knew why women would enjoy this product. However, I was hoping for a softer, more malleable surface that I could thrust in and out. I tried to thrust the Fusion Duality in and out, but found out that it felt best when left inside my vagina. I tried the different speeds and when I pulled out the pretty purple toy, I noticed I had creamed all over it. I did enjoy the vibrator and think that it puts the vibrators of the past to shame. It got me in the mood for some fun with Rocco but I did not try to achieve full orgasm with it. I would recommend this product for foreplay and for along side penetrative sex. If you enjoy vibrators and are looking for a new, different vibrator with options for variable speeds, you should check out the Fusion Duality.

If you would like to purchase a Fusion Duality, please click here.

Product name: Fusion Duality
Product retail value: $45
Available at: Babeland
The positive/negative breakdown:

+

*Portable device
*Sleek and interesting design
*Vibrant color
*Waterproof
*The case is hot
*Looks like the hottest hand-held vibrator

-
*Lack of instructions
*Non-rechargeable-requires 4 AAA batteries
*You may not like hard vibrators
*The hook looks scary
*The pulsating setting is not that great
*The vibration speed is not intense enough

Overall score: 3.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment