Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

How to sort out the Vanillas?

How do you know pick out the "Swingers" from the "Vanillas" in the real world?  This is a question I am often asked.  Sometimes, I can pick out swingers in a crowd by paying attention to their behavior.  Swingers are relatively happy in life and are usually optimists.  Typically, swingers are quite satisfied with their relationships and often compliment their partners.  Swingers, real swingers, love to enjoy life and live it to its fullest.  I guess it's sometimes easier to pick out the non-swingers than the swingers.  After all, most of the people I meet on a day to day basis constantly complain about their lives and wives--probably not swingers. 

I have been working closely with a male co-worker in the past few months.   Let's call this man, "Stephen."  I've been noticing that Stephen has been acting more flirtatious in the past few weeks.  At a swinger lifestyle event, it's pretty easy to tell if someone is hitting on you and wants to play; but in the real world, it's not always so black and white.  Sometimes, Stephen and I share some interesting conversations if we work together in the evening.  Still, I can't figure out if Stephen is open-minded or not.  

Normally, I don't mix business and pleasure at the office but I would love to make an exception for Stephen.  He looks like he would be a lot of fun in bed and I would get a thrill out of messing with him.  It's been getting tougher and tougher to work with him because he makes me wet just fantasizing about doing him on top of my desk.  But what if this guy is a "vanilla"?  Shouldn't there be some easy way to tell?  Maybe the School of Sex can come up with a discrete piece of jewelry or a wrist-band to identify swingers.  Or maybe, married swingers can start wearing our wedding bands on our right hands to indicate our openness to additional partners.  WE NEED A SIGN!

Who knows--maybe next time Stephen comes into my office, he'll be wearing the wedding band on his right ring-finger...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe institute a secret handshake? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree to a point. We have found ladies and guys, who are all for fun. Though the instant they find out the we are married, run scared. Surprising a lot more guys do this than ladies we have found. I nice sign to say, "Hey I am cool with that."

    On the other hand, having a sign is not to cool. If the cat is let out of the bag, you could have people trying it out for size so to speak. Also if it got out to the public, you could be ratted out to friends, coworkers, and others. We have seen plenty of people we knew out and about, not always the best timing for socializing.

    N&D

    ReplyDelete