Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

August's Wall of Shame

August's Wall of Shamer is a single male, Mike, who attended an XXXtreme Event and was extremely rude to the owner of the venue, resulting in XXXtreme losing a nice location at which we had been hosting our parties regularly.  As you probably now, BCD and XXXtreme are roaming parties meaning that we throw events at new locations all the time.  We had been developing a relationship with a particular venue owner in order to maintain our ability to throw parties at his location (as it is always a struggle to find new and interesting places without issues).  The owner, who will likely be next month's Wall of Shamer, was demanding of us -- he wanted to personally approve of almost everything we were doing.  As long as he didn't participate but simply oversaw the operation, Rocco and I were OK with it.  

The owner, a crotchety old man I'll call Snake, was at the bar and flirting with our lovely topless bartender, Rachel.  Everyone else was scattered around the venue, fucking.  Apparently, Snake was telling her a joke and was just about to get to the punch line.  Mike stumbles over and interrupts at that very moment -- "Beer, I need a beer right away!" he yelled, cutting off Snake.  Rachel grabbed the beer just as Snake starting screaming at Mike.  "What the fuck!?  You have no respect!  I was just about to reach the punch line of my joke and you interrupt me!  How DARE YOU!" Snake exclaimed.  Of course, it was out of line for Snake to get that worked up over something so stupid.  But the old man might have been looking for an excuse to be pissed off and to take it out on Rocco and myself.  We could tell he wasn't as excited about the parties, as he probably realized that, as a man in his 60s, he was way too old  (and ugly) to stand a chance of getting in on action with our hot, young crowd.  He actually suggested that we have a "Seasoned Swinger" party for the over-50 crowd.  But, that story is for another day.

Mike could have apologized right there and ended it.  Instead, he poured fuel on the fire.  "What did I do?" he asked.  He went back and forth with the old man.  Then, Mike made things even worse for himself.  Rocco had heard the commotion, separated Snake and Mike, and talked to each of them.  He told Mike he should probably just leave and we'd talk it over.  Mike couldn't leave it at that.  Instead, he interrupted me -- as I was riding a stiff cock, to tell me that he was being asked to leave.  I started to get pissed.  Mike has a thick head, but the fool doesn't know when to shut up.  Now he was making a scene.  I told him just to leave, and that we'd discuss it later.  After all, he had ALREADY had the privilege of fucking me, Mandy, and several other of the hottest girls at the party.  I had even made an exception for his unshaven, unkempt junk -- and allowed him to fuck me because I thought he was a decent guy.  By interrupting me, he had really put the final nail in the coffin.  

On his way out, he continued to bicker with the old man and raised his voice to the concern of many guests.  It was just stupid.  But Mike didn't email or contact me after to apologize.  After 3 months I finally heard from him:
It's been a few months since we spoke and wanted to say hi. I know things seemed weird after the last party, for reasons I still cannot fully understand, but it was an amazing time until the incident. I hope all is well and that we may be able to get together at a future party if things are not problematic. All the best and enjoy the party this weekend.  ~Mike
"Weird"?  No apology.  No concern about what might have happened after the incident (namely, the old man pushing us out of the venue because he didn't want to deal with problems like Mike).  So, I didn't respond.

What a fucking idiot.  Of course, Mike came crawling back because there is no substitute for XXXtreme -- every other party open to single males is (1) crowded with NASTY single men who will compete for any available ass (e.g. women of the night/old maids) thereby making it highly unlikely for even a good looking guy to get any play (due to the typical 20 to 1 guy to girl ratio) , and (2) filled with women of the night, women being paid to be there, and NO "real" women.

All I ask is that a man be a gentlemen.  If you have a disagreement with someone, or made a mistake by saying something disrespectful just say, "Sorry!"  Why is that so hard??

No comments:

Post a Comment