Parties Header

Couples and single ladies only.

Upscale lifestyle parties for the extremely sexy and open-minded.

Ladies only.

Where wine & conversation break free!

Open to select single men, couples, and single females.

Take a walk on the wild side with women who love multiple men.

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

APPLY HERE

January's Wall of Shamer

January's Wall of Shame is a single woman who broke the cardinal rule of swinging--don't piss off one partner in hopes to hook up with the other.  This lady, let's call her "Jezzebel," had hooked up with me and Rocco in a three-some.  However, during the three-some, I was rather bored by her cock-hogging ways and selfishness.  Don't get me wrong, I had a great time with Rocco as I always do, but this lady just kept trying to take the cock as if she was the only woman in the room.  A cock-hog in a MFF threesome is a recipe for diaster.  But, I was a good sport about it.  As she took the cock, I ate her out and touched myself.  I thought Rocco and I made the best out of the situation and regardless of the fact that Jezzebel had a bad attitude, I still managed to have a good time as did Rocco.

A few days passed and Jezzebel started sending Rocco text messages about how hot the three-some was.  I'm sure Rocco was flattered and it would've been great if she left it at that.  However, this lady wanted to bring her drama along for the ride.  She would send me an email saying opposite of what she would tell Rocco.  Often, she tried to make up scenerios and situations hoping that a rift would be created between me and Rocco so she could have him all to herself.  Silly girl.  Didn't she know Rocco and I are swingers which means we communicate and are not dishonest with each other?  At first, I laughed at her tactics, but eventually when she wouldn't stop, she started to get a bit on my nerves.  She brought her drama into my life and thought she had a chance to break apart our relationship. 

She eventually sent me an email to apologize for any problems she may have caused.  Maybe she was ready to leave the drama at the door and have some true, no strings attached sex.  After all, I wasn't looking for a troubled girlfriend and neither was Rocco.  I thought it would be appropriate for me to not be so hard on her and give her a second chance.  So, we invited her once again to have some fun with us.  Luckily, it wasn't the three of us alone again because if so, I would have needed a plastic cock because I wouldn't be touching a real one all night.  I was distracted playing with other friends as she and Rocco played together.  So, everyone was happy.

Afterwards, I received countless emails and messages from Jezzebel once again.  She would send me the stupidest text messages during work and I really didn't appreciate it.  So, I did the decent thing and just ignored her.  However, she continued to lie and betray me and Rocco.  After I kept ignoring her, she would make up lies and message Rocco giving him details about "the conversation Sex Kitten and I had."  I'm not sure if she realized that she was having a one-way conversation or cared.  However, shame on Jezzebel for attempting to create a rift between two swingers.  It's a good thing Rocco and I have been doing this for a while because I can see if Jezzebel acted this way around a newbie couple, it could have turned ugly.  She could use a dose of Swing School and an Intro. to Swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment